Quotes I like:

“Not all those who wander are lost.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Car keys and the 60 year old






It seems everyone over 60 is complaining that they can't find their car keys.  Billy Crystal recently wrote a biography wherein he opens the book looking for his car keys and ends it when he finds them.  Somehow, this isn't funny.  I know people who spend a good deal of their time looking for their car keys (among other things).  I really don't understand this problem as I always know where my keys are, even though I am quickly approaching that special age where, apparently, you lose keys.

I find keeping track of car keys easy.  For those of you who need some help in this department, here are a few suggestions:

1 - always put them in the same place when you come into the house: a hook by the door, on the foyer table, mantle piece, etc.

2 - keep them with other things that you will always take with you when you leave the house: your wallet, purse, coat, brain.

3 - put the largest key chain you can find on them and they should be easy to find: like this fellow:

I

I bet he can find his keys even after several of those beverages!

So, really, being able to find your car keys isn't that difficult, even for those of us who are "memory challenged".

Now, I just need to find a way, other than setting off the alarm, to find my car in store parking lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment